Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm so excited, I'm so excited...


Okay, so as I was clicking through aol.com this afternoon, I noticed a headline that made my heart skip a tiger-beat and made me want to get my caffine pills out (jk). The headline read "'Saved by the Bell' Reunion in the works. WHAT?!!! Are my eyes deceiving me? So I clicked on the headline to find out the real deal. The link was a clip from Jimmy Fallon's late night show where MPG (abbreviated because I can't spell his last name :)) did a parody as one of the hottest tickets in the early 90's (other than AC Slater) Zach Morris. All I needed was to find out if that headline was true. As I continued to watch the clip and after a couple of "time-outs", Jimmy Fallon asked "Zach" if he would be in for doing a reunion with the 'Saved by the Bell' cast. As I sat on the edge of my seat, the sweet words I wanted to hear came rolling off his tongue: "I'd love to see the old gang!" . AHHHHHHHHH! SHUT UP! THAT'S IT! So, I am totally holding out hope that the crew that made my best friend's and my adolescent years worth all the tears, MASH games, and fits on who will end up with Zach, AC and Screech, will deliver and reunite. I am telling you, that just absolutely made me want to spend the rest of the afternoon reliving "Zach Attack" and "The Hot Fudge Sundays".

4 comments:

  1. haha! I loved me some Zach Morris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love saved by the bell. but i'm not always happy when they bring stuff back...it's always a let down. keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Max could have been a relative of Joey Gladstone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u are so crazy! i was more of a full house and family matters fan but still loved saved by the bell! lol

    ReplyDelete